St. Croix Promotions & Retail, Inc., is looking for you!
St. Croix Promotions is a growing branded merchandise solutions agency that partners with some of the largest companies in the US to bring their brands to life. These solutions may include creative merchandise, online company stores, onsite company stores, awards & recognition programs, uniform programs, print production, and other unique advertising specialty related opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to work Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm, in our Burnsville, MN office.
Successful Customer Service Representatives enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task while effectively and efficiently communicating with clients, vendors, team members, and leadership. They have a positive “can-do” attitude and can work independently and as a team to provide exceptional service for requests coming in via phone, email, websites and/or in person. They are an excellent communicator with exceptional attention to detail and have the drive to complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls and emails, and responding to customers
- Following up on orders with suppliers to insure timely delivery
- Processing e-commerce returns
- Maintaining order spreadsheets for future reporting
- Working with Account Managers to provide customer insight
- 2 years of Customer Service experience is preferred
- Two-Year Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with promotional logo merchandise, print production, apparel programs, web-based company stores and/or product development is preferred, but not required
- Enjoys working with a team, brainstorming creative ideas, and creating success
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- FT position with option for salary or per hour pay
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Health, Dental, and other Elective Benefits
- Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal Time Off
- Conveniently located in Burnsville, MN, just off 35W and County Rd. 42
To apply, please apply online below, or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference ‘Customer Service Representative’ in the subject line.